Multimode Fiber Test, Inspection & Cleaning Kit KI-TK032
Low to modest test volume on MM systems, some SM capability.
- Power at 9 calibrated λ, -60 to +10 dBm range.
- Loss on SM fiber at 1300 nm, 28 dB range.
- Loss on MM fiber 850 / 1300 nm, 40 dB range (@ 62.5um), EF compliant.
- Software for cable loss reporting (manual data entry).
- 12 fiber Multi-Fiber ID continuity / tone, 40 dB range.
- Connector end-face inspection microscope x200.
- Connector cleaning tools & materials.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC connectors, the power meter also accepts APC polish connectors.
Both source & meter use 2 x AAA alkaline batteries, minimum run time is 40 hours for the source.
The microscope uses 1 x AAA battery with 300 hr life or external micro USB power.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
Optical light sources
Optical power meters
Fiber inspection scopes
- Carry case sturdily constructed of durable custom moulded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap.
- Accommodates any three KI9000 style instruments.
- This case is both sturdy and comfortable to use, and is the same size as the OPT153 "Small Fiber Test Kit"
- Space for additional (not supplied): batteries, mandrel wraps, test leads, connector adaptors, additional documentation.