Transmission Single Mode & Multimode Test, Inspection & Cleaning Kit KI-TK082
Low to modest transmission test volume on MM and SM systems.
- Power at 9 calibrated λ, -60 to +10 dBm range.
- Loss, using transmission equipment as the test source.
- Software for cable loss reporting (manual data entry).
- Visible fault locator pen.
- Connector end-face inspection microscope x200.
- Connector cleaning tools & materials.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
Connector & battery summary
This kit has SC & LC connectors, the power meter also accepts APC polish connectors.
The source, meter & VFL use 2 x AAA alkaline batteries, minimum run time is 35 hours for the source.
The microscope uses 1 x AAA alkaline batteries, run time is 300 hrs, or external power via micro USB.
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
Optical power meters
Fiber inspection scopes
Optical light sources
- Carry case sturdily constructed of durable custom moulded urethane foam, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap.
- Accommodates any three KI9000 style instruments.
- This case is both sturdy and comfortable to use, and is the same size as the OPT153 "Small Fiber Test Kit"
- Space for additional (not supplied): batteries, mandrel wraps, test leads, connector adaptors, additional documentation.