Simple POF/HCS Loss Test Kit KI-TK054
Low to modest test volume on POF systems.
- Power at 6 calibrated λ on up to 1 mm POF / PCS / HCS, -60, +5 dBm range.
- Power meter has large area Si detector.
- Loss on up to 1 mm POF / HCS / PCS fiber at 660 nm (optional 650 nm), 54 dB range.
- Software for loss reporting (manual data entry).
- 12 fiber Multi-Fiber ID continuity / tone, 40 dB range.
- Generally meets safety regulations & standards based test procedures.
Connector & battery summary
The light source has SC & HFBR connectors. The power meter has an XL series HFBR connector.
The source & meter use 2 x AAA alkaline batteries, minimum run time is 35 hours for the source.
The microscope uses 1 x AAA alkaline batteries, run time is 300 hours, or external power via micro USB.
Please order other required connector adaptors
We gladly adjust kits to meet your exact needs.
Optical light sources
Optical power meters
- Pocket padded pouch, splash resistant cloth outer covering with zipper, carry strap.
- Fits any two KI9000 style instruments.
- Some space for additional (not supplied): batteries, connector adaptors, additional documentation.