Documentation and support for:
KI 7340 Handheld Two-Way Loss Test Set with ORL & Zero Warm-Up DISCONTINUED
A combined Optical Loss Test set (OLTS) and Optical Return Loss Meter perfect for high volume loss & ORL testing applications. Throughput is dominated by fiber cleaning & inspection time, with just one hook-up and one key press per fiber. Test time is only 5 seconds, direct onto the final report.
Loss & ORL testing is fully integrated. Both instruments display bi-directional average loss and Return Loss (ORL) in real time. An instrument can also be used as a stand-alone Autotest source & meter, tone generator / detector, or high performance ORL meter.
- SM or MM.
- Real-time Autotest loss and ORL testing on one fiber
- Real time Pass / Fail display
- Large memory and USB Interface
- KITS™ reporting software for acquisition and reporting
- Zero warm up source, meter & ORL
- Autotest power meter
- 1 % accuracy & 24 calibrated λ, ISO 17025 traceable
- Supplied with SC, ST, LC interchangeable connectors
- Test tone generator / detector
- 190 - 360 hr Alkaline battery life
- 3 Year warranty and calibration cycle
- Full QA & test reports for source stability / λ, & power meter linearity
- The industry's only multimode ORL meter, with EF compliant sources
Literature and downloads — for this product
General support — for all Kingfisher products